[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [patches] Redefine __i686
- To: Khem Raj <raj.khem@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [patches] Redefine __i686
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 21:09:25 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 9 Aug 2011, Khem Raj wrote:
> Attached patch is needed to fix a build failure when building eglibc
> cross with x86_64 compiler with gcc -m32 switch and target is i686-*-*
> 2011-08-09 Khem Raj <raj.khem@xxxxxxxxx>
> * sysdeps/generic/initfini.c: Re-define __i686.
Why does this cause a failure now when previously your patch
2007-02-15 Khem Raj <kraj@xxxxxxxxxx>
* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/i386/sysdep.h: Re-define __i686.
* nptl/sysdeps/pthread/pt-initfini.c: Ditto.
sufficed to avoid such problems? What has changed to require such a patch
in another place?
Joseph S. Myers